GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:20:15 +0100
terming the situation "one of the worst humanitarian crises in the world".

**********

Egeland has since been to Kitgum where he visited camps for the internally displaced people. He left shocked by what he saw, terming the situation "one of the worst humanitarian crises in the world".

Fellow Citizens,

I appeal to you all not to pause even for one minute - we should continue to show these people that we mean business - that they have all turned  deaf ears and blind eyes to the plight of our people, and that enough is enough.

If they want to help us now and not yesterday when we badly needed it, let them all come, but we must not sink bank to yet another long sleep thinking "Ah! now they are coming to our aid!".

We all know how much money has been poured to the murderous regime in Uganda, and more especially each time he massacred/poisoned our people - all in the name of "AID"  or in the name of "POVERTY ERADICATION", etc.

Let us continue with the struggle to free ourselves and our country from all these evil forces that have kept us oppressed all this time - that have massacred our people and continue to do so even now as I write.

Those who are now crying with us, we welcome them, but they should know that their indifference to our plight for all these eighteen years is something we cannot understand and therefore intend to neither forgive nor forget.  For it is not just now they are beginning to know - they have known it all along, for we have been exposing, right from day one, the cruel conditions imposed on the people of Uganda by these aliens who we received in our country only for them to take over the leadership of our country and turn us into slaves in our own country.

Nevertheless, better late than never.

The question I ask them all -  Why this conspirancy to murder the people of Uganda?

This last panic is in whose favour?  That puppet - Museveni and his gangsters are going and must go anyway - it is either now or never!!

The drum is beating - has been and is still beating for all peace-loving citizens of the world to know that somewhere on this earth, there has been and is still going a silent, and perhaps a hired/licenced ethnic cleansing - the drum is calling all of you to come and cry with me.  For don't you know that it is the african culture for people to keep solidarity when your neighbour is in danger or dead?

Fellow Citizens, let us continue the struggle and not relax even one minute - many lives have gone and many are still going - time and property too has gone - we must therefore become the "fearless Fang".  Let us not trust in any one, but in ourselves.

Each one of us can contribute in his/her own way to fight the devil, for the betterment of our country.   For don't you see that all of a sudden, there is BIG concern - this is because they see we have woken up to reality that it is we ourselves who can bring changes to our country - and that we have reached a level where we say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  We have been controlled by fear, but not any more.

FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

Nyar'Onyango