GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:08:06 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from one of my sources in the heart of the
Gambian Government.

Kebba Dampha: Thanks for the good job you did on HILO. You are an asset!

Yus and George Sarr: Thanks for the postings. Good and thoughtful they were!
In fact, I have decided to ignore this Alan Collins because I have other
important things to do.

Ebrima Ceesay