GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:20:29 -0000
Mr. Small, I'm just trying to re-assure Gambians in the diaspora that indeed
relations between our two sisterly countries is very strong contrary to what
was implied by Ebrima's source. I am sure you will agree with me when I say
that good relations between the Gambia and Senegal must be maintained at all
cost regardless of who is in power. Or would you rather see a Senegal that
is suspicious of our desire for peace in Casamance?

I eagerly await your response.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.

if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write your
full name and e-mail address.