GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 02:37:07 -0000
Mike, do you happen to have David Haffner's telephone number?  If he is
Kwame Haffner's brother, please tell him I said hi.  Unfortunately, I don't
know the answer to your question.  I attended St. Augustine's High.
Nonetheless, as a Gambian I should have known the history behind that fine
institution.  Good luck in your search.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou