GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:00:28 -0800
Dear Kotor Alie,is

This is your brother Baba. I am writing because the
whole family is ashme of you. You supporing Yahya?
where are you when the young children are kill last
year. Is that also false to you? That it never
happened? Koro Ceesay was not killed by Yahya's
people? Imama Touray Was of Brikama was not wrongly
arrest and detain by Yahya's people?  What do you say
about Yhaya who was very poor 6 years ago and now is
very very rich?
But our father used to say that you will grow up to be
a slave to every bad person as long as your interest
is  0kay.
You are big shame to the family. And you talk like a
fool. you talk about writing to the American
government to support Yahya, you will make yourself
very stupid. Or let me say make yourself more and more
stupid because the US government don't need any
Gambian's advise to know who Yahya the child killer
is, Yahya the dictator, Yahya the sadist and Yahya the
child of satan.
Our dead father in his grave will curse you to hell
Alieu.
With your bad characte i know you will deny that i am
not your brother. But don't forget the gambia is small
and our family name is not very good. Don't let me
talk about the disgrace in the family.
Sorry Kotor, but i can't stand you nomore.

Baba S. Keita.

=== message truncated ===