GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asiss Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:36:37 +0100
Hallo "ndoo" sidibe and everybody,

I think it is very actual to send your brilliant paper to readers again. i just find myself asking why the politicians are not telling there suporters to demonstrate with the journalists then i remember reading this more than one year ago.
Thank u dr. jaiteh for putiing me on so fast.
here goes from february 2002:

greetings from asiss j