GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:36:35 +0000
My condolences to the bereaved families and to soccer players and fans in
the country, especially Wallidan FC.  He died trying to save another human
being.  That my friends, is more than the pious feigning and other fronts
that humans are known to display.  He shall forever be remembered for the
many good he did for his neighbors, especially risking harm to help save a
life.  Let us focus on loving our neighbors in deed, as Demba has.  May
peace be upon him.

Chi Jaama

Joe