GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:14:55 -0500
This is an encouraging news.  It will be a domino-effect in most local
elections.  The people of Sami have spoken and they have decided to lead
the opposition in our struggle against the butcher fitna jamus of Kaninlai.

Our struggle will not cease until the last thug is driven out.  Long live
democracy and down with dictator yahya jamus.

Naphiyo,

ML Jassey-Conteh

--- Lamine Conteh
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.