GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:48:57 -0400
Hamjatta, welcome to the club of the hated. Each time I had in the past said
a word about Sarjo Jallow, I receive private mail with the most ridiculous
insults you can think of. The garbage from this woman about you is nothing
compared to what I received from the past from family and friends of Sarjo
Jallow. What this shows is that they are thin-skinned vermin. Do like me and
ignore them. They will soon tire sending insults your way. What this mental
midget does NOT get is that unlike you and your well-respected and self-made
parents, Sarjo Jallow is a PUBLIC OFFICIAL living off of Gambian taxpayers.
The man is a coward and a parasite.

No one can take away from him what he achieved in the past, BUT as we
speak/write, he is dining with the DEVIL and we will say so. If his family
does NOT want to hear that, let them get to HELL. Sarjo Jallow himself knows
that the party is over. These are desperate people. I just saw the Kamikaze
on the APRC Daily still fighting the PPP regime. He says he is contemplating
retiring because of his age. I say to the vermin that we will make his
contemplation short. We will be handing him a pink slip on October 18, 2001.
He will NOT have to retire. He will be sacked and taken off the Gambian
taxpayers’ payroll. He can then go back to his sorry life as an ‘exile’.

You are darn right Sarjo Jallow is a sell-out. The vermin is still
complaining about PPP abuses in the aftermath of the 1981 coup. Have we ever
heard him complain about the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent and
defenseless children (as young as three) in broad daylight? Have we heard
him complain about Koro Ceesay and the soldiers that are buried behind the
latrines at the Yumdum Barracks? Have we ever heard him protest about the
illegal incarceration of Dumo? Have we ever heard him complain about the
rampant corruption and nepotism in the country? Of course the coward curled
his tail and is sitting on it. He only has the guts to complain about people
that are no longer in power. Now he is already setting the stage. All this
talk about retiring from politics is nothing but setting the ground work to
run to Sweden as soon as Yaya is defeated and then stay there and start
opening his big mouth again. Let Sarjo Jallow and morons like this woman
give us break.

Sarjo Jallow and his family CANNOT pull the wool over us. The man CANNOT
dine with the Devil, campaign for a child murderer, stay mute in the face of
horrendous human right abuses and rampant corruption and then turn around
and pretend to be a righteous man. He is worst than Yaya, if you ask me. We
all know that Yaya is an uneducated moron. People like Sarjo Jallow know the
exact difference between right and wrong and decided to choose evil. We will
NOT allow them to do that. He MUST be held accountable. Poor Gambian
taxpayers pay his wages. When he was living in exile in Sweden, no one was
writing about him. I do NOT see you writing about Koro Sallah (former Moja).
Why? Because Sarjo Jallow is a PUBLIC FIGURE.

This woman does NOT even realize that she is implicating Sarjo Jallow when
she talks about Jallow’s participation (or lack thereof) in the massacre of
our children on April 10 and 11, 2000. Does this woman realize that EVERY
APRC official that was present at the scene on that fateful day is going to
be put before the dock. Sarjo Jallow and his cohorts are going to be tried
for the heinous massacre of our children. Tell the moron that Baabaa Jobe
was also there when our children were being slaughtered. Does that make
Baabaa Jobe a good man? Sarjo Jallow was present all right. He will explain
why he did NOT order the police to stop slaughtering our children. As far as
his despicable behavior towards comrades like Dumo is concerned, let us just
leave the man with his conscience. Sarjo Jallow knows that he CANNOT look
Dumo and his family and friends in the eye. No amount of insults from Sarjo
Jallow’s family and friends can change the facts here. The man is dining
with the DEVIL, period. He is campaigning to perpetuate a child murderer in
power. Sarjo Jallow shamelessly supports the most corrupt and nepotistic
regime our country has ever seen. Attacking Hamjatta will NOT change that.
Especially when people attack you with LIES. Most Gambians are proud of your
achievements. I dare say that to my knowledge, I have NEVER encountered a
Gambian that writes as well as you write and have his/her head in the right
place. You are a gem to our country. I always laugh when I see on G_L absurd
comments saying that you have an inferiority complex for grown men twice
older than you. You have your whole life in front of you. Why should you
envy grown men that have lived their lives and failed? It is ridiculous for
you to envy these low-lives. Keep your head high. This woman and her uncle
are nobodies.
KB