GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:51:27 -0500
Malik Kah, I do NOT have time for losers. You do NOT even realize that the
posting the knucklehead (Ebrima Jallow) was complaining about has NOTHING to
do with me. If my memory serves me right, that posting was sent by some
staunch Tombong supporter that was upset that Tombong was fired and some
lady was promoted to take Bora Mboge’s place. Needless to say, vermin like
you are NOT interested in facts. Instead you prefer to come and LIE about me
and give all sorts of goofy analysis. Why don’t you talk about the ISSUES
and leave personalities aside? You are NOT even talking about important
personalities. You are talking about me (a nonentity that CANNOT order the
massacre of anyone back home).

Try and get your act together and stop LYING about me.
KB