GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramatoulie Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:42:09 GMT
Yahya,
      I could not help but wonder exactly how you felt when the Gambian
citizens expressed their disgust of your reign of terror in front of the
American citizens and the rest of the world.  I also wonder if you wished
that the event occurred in Gambia, so you could order your executioners to
shoot your own citizens/students.  Well, welcome to the land of freedom of
speech and expression.

We do not have weapons to fight you, but we can use words to chastise,
devalue, and strip you of power.  Words, yes words can slowly kill you. At
night you will not be able to sleep because you will forever hear the words
"child killer and murderer" ringing in your head, driving you insane, and
the boooos will haunt you and make you sit up in bed screaming in terror.
To warn you, this is just the beginning, but even this warning will not save
you from the words that will haunt you  for the rest of your life.  We, the
Gambian people will continue to kill you with words until the day you die.

I don't hate you. Aristotle once said: "Hate is poison.  To hate is to
lose." I will let Allah handle you.  For the reign of Allah!!! is the
greatest and the sweetest justified revenge. For now He is watching you
prevail in your evil deeds, making you believe that you are the greatest and
the untouchable. Untouchable physically, but not emotionally, because
chastising words impermeably intrudes the human soul causing emotional
distress. You will feel distressed because you can't help it. Being human is
intolerable. You may be evil, but you are human....And so tonight you will
feel the poisoning of the hate you possess for your citizens, the poisonous
hate that willed you to allow your executioners to kill and maim innocent
Gambians; yes, you will feel your own hatred boomerang, poisoning and
killing your soul slowly. Moreover, all the spirits of the people you killed
will come haunting and forever torment you.

Oh yes, your day will come Yahya, Allah will see to that!!! Even the
greatest gift of Allah, "THE SEA" must bow to the moon. Even Oedipus, the
greatest warrior of Thebes died in the Trojan war when his day came.
DEATH IS THE GREATEST EQUALIZER, IT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE.
MY DEAR YAHYA, YOU WILL LOSE IN THE END, YOU WILL LOSE BECAUSE I DON'T HATE
YOU!!!

TO ALL GAMBIANS, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU CHOOSE FOR AN ENEMY BECAUSE THAT'S WHO
YOU BECOME MOST LIKE.

Ramatoulie