GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:34:44 -0800
Usually even amateur intelligence officers can intercept internal memos within Yaya's circle to know what is going on administratively more over if they are seasoned professionals.There are people around Banjul Yaya looking at every move you take bro.Anyway as I always say...Take my emails with a pinch of salt and then stay bluffing.See everything written on these fora as things oozing from frustrated minds thats fine.Certainly there must be a winner at the end of this long road Yaya.You know that Pulloh does not like losing either.God willing justice will prevail at the end of this dark tunnel.
Ok?!!! News around town says that Yaya Jammeh is packing,getting ready to join those heads of state in DC during a forthcoming auspicious occasion( the occasion will be revealed when the sources are clearer).Was Yaya cordially invited with honor an value? My sources say that Yaya is just part of an international package like any other head of state! True or false Yaya should also start wondering how I heard the news?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yaya is it a wise move for you to come over this end when demonstrators are hanging over roofs some holding  banners waiting to spread a word about masked killers in Banjul?
Anyway you have the right to be where you want to be indeed Yaya just remember that information travels very fast so your name tag has been shared with others too.
Do not get angry when you are cordially welcome by harsh articles on major new papers here!
Yaya I told you that if you are stubborn others are stubborn too.Have you forgotten Pulloh at Dormitory F?!!! Yaya please tell those around you to stay out of the present fight between me and you because this is based on principles from here towards you not personal vendetta.
Yaya please do not pretend that you do not read these emails from Pulloh the very source that told me about your trip to America also revealed that you read my mail.That is why I adress my mail to you directly and then share the contents with people on line.No one will insult you here because that is not decent.You are a president Yaya therefore I will engage you on line like one.Just do not ever degenerate stuff to your usual tirades and irate way of sniffing the polluted oxygen near State House!
Yaya why are you so bitter that some people are being protected abroad? Why do you intend wicked things for people? Why do you think that if anyone leaves your circle he or she is doomed? Where do you get that feeling from Yaya? Have you forgotten your own past Yaya?
Why do you call all those who criticise you in a harsh ways mad people or unwanted son and daughters of Africa? Yaya are you really sure that your intelligence is giving you the right answers about me and others?
Please welcome to the auspicious occasion but do also remember that this country is the cradle of democracy.Remember that every mouth and every mind will expose as much as they could about the masked killers and slayed wealth back home Yaya.
Here is an old friend who really shuns anything near you.
Yaya please why not you at least reduce your ego for a few minutes and ask yourself this question..
Why is it that most of your old friends,co-workers,opponents and even spiritual guides are in the same boat now and then ready to swim against your tide?!!!!
Do you want to tell me that you do not care about old friends,opponents,critics,co-workers,spiritual guides etc etc anymore?
Do you believe that not caring about what people say can help you lead those very people?
Yaya!!! Ndeysaan Yaya!!!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey