GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:11:35 -0400
Mr. Sanneh,

I don't think this would be a good idea. I trust I would be save with
Habib. But with Jabou and Gearge, heh, that could be dangerous. I can
imagine Jabou going for my ears and George, well, may be lurking in the
dark with a baseball bat.

Good to back on the bandwagon again, though not for long.

Have a good day, Gassa

--
There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see,
yet small enough to solve (Mike Leavitt)