GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:31:40 EST

Amen! Pa Pierre.

The fact that Halifa Sallah, Sam Sarr and those who have worked tirelessly
hand in hand with them over the years are dedicated to  the task of  helping
Gambians and indeed Africans in general  to become masters of  their own destiny
and thereby shed the yoke of political and economic  exploitation is quite
evident to everyone, and those who work overtime to  undermine their efforts in
one form or other know  this fact better  than the rest of us.
However, those of us who share this noble vision will never be distracted  by
anything or anyone and will keep our eyes, hearts, minds and  efforts behind
the achievement of this goal until it is achieved for  all Gambians to enjoy.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/3/2007 9:49:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,