GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:28:23 +0300
I am just unable to continue to read this highly meandering explanation
by PDOIS as being their reason for
not attending the London meeting organized by the MRDG. Nevertheless, it
is as clear to why Gambians
continue to reject this party after so many years in the political
field, and even when elections are
somewhat skewed in their favour.