GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:00:35 -0400
Soffie; Concerned Gambians Abroad:

This made my day!  It is good news and the struggle must go on. Please
consider sending President Clinton's letter to all the newspapers at
home and to Jammeh's office as well.  This way, the pressure will
continue to mount. "The pen in mightier than the sword."  Keep up the
Great work!

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!