GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:10:48 -0500
Dr. Saine, the desire not to debate is mutual.  I do NOT wake up in the
morning looking forward to coming to G_L to debate with people.  I am glad
that you realized that ‘tolerance’ is the key here.  I am all for tolerance.
  I wished though that the real ‘powers’ on G_L recognized that tolerance is
the key and stop ‘de-listing’ people.  Me being perceived as intolerant is
neither here nor there.  All I can do is defend my point of view; albeit
vigorously.
KB