GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:39:20 +0000
TOMBONG:

As your heading suggests: JAMMEH HAS DONE IT AGAIN, What are you trying to
insinuate here? DONE IT AGAIN? What did he do before in terms of extending
FREEDOM to the OPPOSITION to engage in unrestricted political activities?
This was long over due Mr. GRT hypocrite. Your boss should have lifted this
ban 7 YEARS AGO, and not just TWO MONTHS before Elections. This is an utter
disgrace and a sheer political strategy. After, the MORON of all MORONS,
IMBECILES of all IMBECILES and VERMIN of all VERMIN rigged the elections,
this is the TIME to lift the ban? Is this the TIME to become Mr. JUSTICE? I
doubt it, period. This is absolutely a gross injustice done to the
Opposition and every decent Gambian who believe in Democracy and the rule of
Law. Your very self has been part parcel of the entire moronic system from
day one. Your very self is the one implementing the imbecile strategy of
indoctrinating and deceiving our people by total control of the National TV
networks and Radios. You have denied equal access to the Opposition to have
a national open and honest dialogue with peoples of our country. Now what I
want to know is that will you now allow the opposition equal access on GRTS
for the remaining months to come? Though time is against the opposition, you
MUST draw an time table for the Opposition to have equal Air time right now,
as we speak. Tombong, you will NOT be forgiven for the part you have been
playing in supporting your Boss in suppressing the VOICE of the people over
the years, since you became the Director of our National TV and Radio. The
kind of insane propaganda you are paddling here will not fly with us. DONE
IT again? what?

ANSUMANA.