GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:56:21 +0000
Abdou, congrats to the Ghanains and are you surprised that the Mad Dog of
kanilai chickened out?  I hope the Senegalese give him the same treatment
too.  Other African nationalities should not wait until the Yaya's of Africa
kill their own before the ask for his head.  We should view these criminals
with the same lens no matter our imaginary boarders.  If Gambians only know
how we are viewed around the world with this lunatic in our midst.  By the
way, the Observer Tabloid is not saying much on the scam to cure HIV/AIDS,
these days.

Chi Jaama

Joe