GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:29:50 -0800
Gambians who may not know please note that Baba came to The Gambia via Togo.D not buy the side kicks,he came thru TOGO!
FIND OUT WHERE BABADING'S EXPENSIVE GIFTS ARE SAVED TOO?
ARE THEY GIFTS OR NOT?
He was jailed in Miami for bribing US Customs officials right?
But he was hailed in The Gambia because of these expensive so-called gifts.
Gifts or bribery?
Now how about the real reasons that led to his final departure and the aftermath?
Anyone threatening Essa to keep quiet or...does not really care for Yaya I swear to the Holy Book on that.
Now that Eyadema is gone Gambians have to brace up for a "tsunami" of revelations once again.
Am sorry Gambia but you will see and hear more sad sagas and sad stories about the shady deals we voted for in 2001!
Just wait I told you that the avalanch is coming.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.