GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carolann Durda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:40:38 -0400
Latjor, my point exactly, that's why the nominal response in Rwanda. Africa
has always been a collateral issue for the west. By the way how are you
doing, I went to see your mother when I was in Banjul but I missed her and
miss her again at Dr. Ndow's
Daddy Sang

--- Carolann Durda
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.