GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:06:02 -0800
Brother Essa,

Please read the article in the Daily Observer (seperate email).Did you know who this Abdou Kalley is? Where does he live?
This guy never had any meeting with James Baker and there were 500 people
at this luncheon. And this "Honorable Richard T. Hines" is no Congressman
or State Rep. from South Carolina, as we have checked.
I love the fact that this joker happens to be at a Luncheon that James Baker
and other important people are at and he claims a meeting on Gambian
Investments take place....! I spoke with Baker myself and he has no knowlege of meeting
this Kalley fellow, so let me know if you know who he is.
Hope all is well and keep intouch.

This is part of one the "inner" texts received regarding the wooing of US Investors to Banjul.
Gambians THESE ARE FUNNY PRESS RELEASES THEY ARE BALANT FABRICATIONS.I have access to the facts not stale stories!
Wollahi I will teach Yaya Jammeh a lesson he will never forget.Information cannot be hoarded Yaya.Remember that it is to our advantage for you to underestimate what others can do just because you are being called HE! Yaya you are no serious HE! You know what I mean.
Read this truncated email from the "classifieds" please wait for the avalanche!
Even if the whole world says that Yaya is a leader one Essa Bokarr Sey will one day prove why Yaya is fake! God willing. Yaya do not pretend not knowing me,certainly you will rediscover "our" stubborness too. The more Banjul attempts selling Yaya's good image the more we will also redouble our efforts here.Say the facts as they are.We will inform Gambians on line why the British Prominent Lady came to Banjul.No need to use that for painting Yaya.Part of our present assignment is to look into the above mentioned "garbage" first. Hello to those jumping and laughing Yaya  do not jubilate too much because Yaya will receive his "acid" so do not laugh aloud! I will do the job in a very effective way.
Please there is nothing personal against Kalley or someone this is all about fighting a cause.
Anyone who feels like challenging me/us will or can certainly be led thru a route where they can speak to James Baker's bureau directly. WE ARE NOT INTO THIS BUSINESS FOR JOKES OR FAME WE ARE HERE TO EXPOSE YAYA AS A FAKE PERSON PERIOD!
Tentatively those interested in this can visit this site (www.Baker&botts.com) or search for Baker&Botts on the google to start a long route.Certainly I will use all strings at my disposal to expose Yaya's fake side.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.