GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Kanyi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:02:42 EST
I want to confront about Fabakary Jarjue's interview with the Bantaba. This
man is an idiot, a person who does not have self respect. I was working with
him at Sunshine Insurance Company and I was his immediate boss. He has been
stealing money from the Company's safe. I left some documents there that will
testify to the whole world that he was lying by saying that he did not steal money
from Sunshine. Kebba Singhateh and the Managing Director are having copies of
the amount of money he stole shortly b4 I leave the Gambia. My mother also
has a copied that I left there in case of days like today. The total amount went
up to D80,000 and the company had been following him for a long period of
time and he was unable to pay for it until I left. This man is a very wicked man
he stole D3,000 from me during my days at Sunshine, I have to get a loan from
Continent Bank to pay this to the Company bcuz it was the company money that
he stole from me. I was the one who in fact through my influence to the
Managing Director to assist his son Lamin Jarju who is currently in USA to secure a
visa by giving him the company's Bank Statement. Bakary Jarju shut up you have
nothing to say against Sunshine.

This is the man who hate me whenever am joking about the good things that the
current government was doing. He hate me so much so that we nearly had a
physical fighting in the office. Ask anybody at Sunshine about me and him bcuz I
have a strict policy towards company funds. He is a lair, betrayer, wicked and
arrogant man. I am Ebrima kanyi who ever thinks that am lying let them consult
the people of Sunshine. He believe in the so called CHARMS. He told me that
b4 the end of 2002 I will die and I responded to him by saying that if I do
something wrong to u then I will die, but if at all you are the one who stole mo
ney from me u will see it before 30 days and u will always be in money problem
and in fact your hand that holds the money will break with the help of God b4
30 days. Ask anybody at Sunshine what happened to his Hand within the 30 days
and what happened after that. It was due to his dishonestly that he was
frustrated on the job and was eventually sack for embezzling the company funds.
Good day
Ebrima