GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:09:31 +0000
Ebou, answer to my charges, will you?  All of a sudden the spirituality in
your con is forgotten.  Folks, that like to fellowship (conned) in the
scriptures with Ebou, here is the real Ebou or the rat in him, for you.  I
thought you were on the path to righteousness?  You're damn right I am mad
as hell with thieves and murders like yourself and I mince no words to fry
your behind in a New York minute if your destiny was my calling.  I am not
going to cuddle a murderer and a thief, be it your criminal self, Yaya, etc.
  Ebou, uncovering your scams is not rocket science, for you cannot tell the
truth to save your own life.  Call me what you want but I'll be after your
behind until we catch up with you.  Yourself, Yaya, are the rest of "Murder
Inc." can rest in comfort that I am one Gambian that does not hide my
distaste for looting us clean and murdering folks.  I look forward to you'll
being sentenced to life whether in absentia or in person, and it shall
happen.  What is wrong with you?  You were just heaping all kinds of praises
on Yaya and his brilliance not even a week ago, only to shamelessly attempt
to ride the tide against Yaya, because it just dawned on to your criminal
head that his days are numbered.  This is what is called stupidity - playing
the same trick and expose your behind each time, just to wake up the next
day and attempt the same ignorance.  I would recommend you fire your
spiritual adviser for when ever he advised you to ride the scriptures to con
your way in, you end up being rounded up.  You missed the opportunities
presented by the Ramadan, Christmas, and New year, not without performing
your "Stuck On Stupid" stunt (con your way), though.  I watched you
manipulate the gullible using religion, Kal, Brother/Sister titles, prayers
galore, and how can I forget the Greek Myths, political punditry/buffoonery,
and lies, lies, and nothing but heaps of lies.  I was not worried, for I
knew that there are those of us who are not going to entertain your game and
are ready to push you and your backers down the cliff of treachery.  I know
you cannot wait for Tobaski to indulge us again.  Ebou, you can invoke all
the good books you intend to use in your con, but the result shall be the
same - caught with your pants down.  So, one more time, and for the record,
did you have a hand in Koro's murder, among many other murders?  Have you,
since Koro's murder once, sat with that family to tell them the lies you've
been telling us?  If not, then why?  I told you over the Years that they are
just a phone call away, right here in Michigan, the land of your "Founding
Fathers", if you catch my drift.  Ebou, you are equally guilty of Koro's
murder, just as the folks you accused.  With friends like you Koro did not
need enemies.  You'd rather foam on this than the BS you've been indulging
us with.  I see your brief honeymoon with "Daa Baa Jammeh" (Tony) is over,
or is it?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of
the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of
charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness... And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay
my vengeance upon thee"

I cannot wait for the day we lay hands on you, in the mean time keep up the
buffoonery.  Shepherd you my foot.  Try the Torah next time, it might work.

Joe Sambou