GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:52:45 GMT
All,

I attended the ADNA Monthly meeting yesterday. For the first time, we were
part of the agenda. I seized the opportunity to give the meeting a y2K
update: from the Crude Oil Scandal at the beginning of the year, thru the
student massacre, to the toothless "commission of inquiry," the attempt on
the lives of the opposition leaders, the shameless PR campaign thru the EAW
Group, the confusing report by Congressman Clyburn & co, etc. I was asked to
get with Ezekial Pajibo (ADNA Chairman,) George Gomez Jr, (George was there
for the Rainbow PUSH coalition,) and Abdu (a fellow from Sierra Leone) to
put together a comprehensive plan that the entire ADNA network can act upon.
Due to time constraints, I won't be able to file a report this week. I'll
wait for the official minutes to be sent out, and I'll forward that. Except
for the Questions and Comments, it captures the gist of what transpired.
I'll get with Pajibo and co in the next couple of weeks to hand in our
indictment. We have all the materials needed at this point.

Good day!

Saul.