GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Last-Card <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:54:20 -0700
The ultimate BLEW PRINT IN NEW YORK!
Bravo!!!!!!! Bravo!!! TO clarity,wisdom,courage and clear future!
Wow! Gambia our home we strive work and pray!

Movement for Democracy and Development Movement for Democracy and Development <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
* * * LAUNCHING OF NADD IN NEW YORK CITY * * *

The Movement for Democracy and Development in The Gambia will be holding a meeting with the delegates of the National Alliance for Democracy and Development, NADD to discuss:
- Current matters concerning the coalition
- the 2006 presidential election
- Fundraising

The Gambian Community and friends of the Gambia are cordially invited to what we believe will be a lively discussion.

T-shirts with the NADD logo will be on sale for $10.00. All proceeds will go towards fundraising for NADD.

Questions will be invited from the floor at the end of the presentations.