GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baboucarr jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:40:00 -0500
Bro Jassey-Conteh,

This is the inevitable predicament one finds himself/herself if he/she is
not guided by well-calculated and rational principles.Jumping ship takes a
great toll of your personality and you end up being a laughing stock.

As for your party leadership,am not surprised at all for his latest
stance.All his plans are in his sole interest and nothing else.You need not
be a rocket-scientist to figure out what he has up his sleeves.It's his
average supporters who are going to be left in the cold.Peace!

Jobs.