GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:10:56 EDT
Fina:
I have read your postings in the past about TOMBONG and I  f ind them very
distasteful ....You should really refrain from using inappropriate
language....gone are the days when "some" folks used this forum as a tool to
express their personal grudge towards one another....

Reading from your last posting doesn't refelect a "removal"....removing an
individual from a position is a dismissal and from what I gather from your
posting this is a transfer  to a different job capacity ....

Moreover , you should not be jubilant about changes in another person's
life...
You are in a position yourself and who knows what could happen to you
tomorrow. The latter goes with this wollof proverb : KUNEKA SI TORLI HARREH
DOR REAH KUN JAMM """

and let's give each other a chance to build our country together....

Just a word of thought from  a sister....no hard feelings :-)
Yafatou