GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:40:26 EST
Ebrima:
This joke of a character called Alan Collins, or whatever the hell his name
is, has not heard the last from us.

He is of the assumption that he knows more about our own country than we do.
This is absolutely ludicrous.

I believe that his rabid reaction to your last posting, especially sending a
letter to St. John's university, is the action of a person that does not want
his company's cover to be blown.  He knows full well that if the allegations
that his company is a front for illegal business dealings by The Gambia
government (which is probably true), his company and himself will not have to
only answer to the IRS but also to the law.

Since he wants to spout threats and accuse us of being radical dissidents, I
suggest that we take this to the other level.  The responsible parties in the
US government will take care of this joker and his company.

Cheers!