GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:10:05 EST
Malanding,

Hillarious!
Now this one is the master of all scams, and the worse thing about it is that
it is very real.  I love the part about the IRS serving as the trusted
intermediary.

Every year, I  have agreed to donate the $3 towards the presidential
campaigne fund that they always ask you on the tax forms, but this year, i
said such a loud resounding  no, that the person who was preparing my taxes
looked up, and then we both burst out laughing.

Jabou