GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Singhateh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:31:27 -0700
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Yankuba Badjie wrote:

> Yes! it works with all other options White Blue brown whatever. But my
> question or doubt is why did they used a NEGROES to be the DEFAULT? If I get
> some clarification here then I will be fine.

Yanks, I do not understand what you mean by "they used a NEGROES to be the
DEFAULT".  There is no such thing as default in this as far as I am
concern.  Default is, in layman's language, a last resort.  It is
something to fall back on in case all other options fail.  So, I do not
understand what that has to with this.  Therefore, if you still have your
doubts as far as this particular issue is concern and still want answers,
then you need to explain what you mean by default.  First things first.

Dawda