GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:31:37 +0800
Mr. Sillah:

I believe that the questions you have raised
are very important.  Our country should be
able to engage foreign diplomats, rather than
ask their respective countries to replace
them.  This I further believe will not sit
well with those who are trying to recognize
The Gambia as a viable and democratic
country.

I hope the foreign ministry, especially the
our foreign minister, fully understands the
value of good international relations.
Tolerance of political interpretation and
willingness to fully draw a picture of long-
term effects of unstable foreign policy, should
be realistically debated.

These are questions that the government should
not take lightly.  I hope with Jammeh's new
redefined political change, our ministries can
change for the better.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency