GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:48:00 PST
Mineratou,

I will join you to thank Samba for this wonderful peace he forwarded. I will
print it out and stick it on my door for every one to read. Wow this is really
a relief, i just can't express how i felt reading this.

THe Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh

mineratou loum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
hey samba,
thanks for making us women feel so special, that was a good one.
peace!!!!!
mini