GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sal Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:41:03 PDT
Gambia-L

I would to like to associate myself with the disgust  being expressed by a
majority on this list. To the families that loss their loved ones, may Allah
ease your pain.

It will be interesting to see how our state owned TV  will carry this
tragic story. During the PPP regime it would be safe to say Tombong Saidy
will be among the students leading the match in a student orchestrated
demonstration. I am waiting to see Tombong's reaction to
this massacre, and how this story will be told on TV after all he is
the one managing the TV station.

Sal Barry