GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:12:38 EDT
Paripanna,

You may have a good point here. Although I don't view Pa Nderry as
narcissistic, I would discourage all online editors to make more economic use of  their
own pictures. Perhaps you could send a well-phrased advice to Pa Nderry
along those lines. I also know that Gambians have an affinity for pictures and
the online papers cannot always come up with relevant pictures to their  stories.

That reminds me. I introduced The GDp to a Gambian some while ago. She went
to the site and called me a couple of days later to advise me that I do not
have  enough pictures there and she did not see mine in the marqee gallery. Go
figure.

Haruna. Forget all the other valuable information. We want our pictures and
we want them now.
By the way, did you know Tiger returned from Bayhill with Arnie's trophy???
I felt sad for Bart Bryant. Tiger did it at the 18th with a 24ft birdie putt.
The only one of its kind he made all weekend. He had to make that one though
for  he would have lost in a playoff with Bryant. I was almost sure of it. Al
Mu'umin.

In a message dated 3/16/2008 7:55:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,