GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:55:33 -0000
I take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Gambia-L. My name is
Lamin Ceesay. I am from Niumi and lives in the United States. I have heard
of the List a lot and just wanted to join and become part of it. I look
forward to the discussions and education one might get from this room. God
bless the Gambia.

Lamin Ceesay.