GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:06:07 -0700
Hi folks,

Before we drown the ambassador-designate (I don't think his appointment is confirmed
yet), why don't we all sign on to this letter, and turn it into an open petition.  If
Ebrima would agree, I suggest we all review it, make suggestions, and sign it
(electronically, of course) before sending it.  What do you think?

Katim