GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 19:36:57 +0000
Dampha, thanks for your input in this discussion.  I would like to take this
opportunity to let the good folks that stood for truth and justice and
confronted the dictator know that my comments were not critical of you.  As
I said, "like Jaiteh, I was disappointed that you were not present to show
your dissatisfaction to the dictator and his hangers-on".  I went further to
express the hope that you would tell us the reason for your absence and I am
glad that Dampha shed some light on some of the going-ons behind the scenes,
among them, the delisting of the MRDGNY from the L.  I hope that issue is
resolved by now from the statements by some list managers.  Also, regarding
the $20,000, my questions and criticism were directed to those that received
that blood money, knowing full well its source.  I hope my comments did not
cause any distress to your persons and please keep up the good work.
Dampha, thanks for the additional information and keep up the good work.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou