GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:24:06 +0000
Habib, Yus, and others thanks for your opinions regarding the
Israeli/Palestinian struggle.  This struggle, just like that of the
ANC/Afrikaner struggle, will only be resolved with an ultimatum from the
Arabs to the Israelis.  If you recalled after "constructive engagement",
"Active Engagement" and all the international hypocrisy was exhausted,
Africans in South Africa took matters in their hands and decided that either
all living creatures in South Africa will die or Apartheid ends without
bloodshed.  When the Afrikaners realized what was involved, Afrikaner rule
ended in no time.  In this case, the Arab states would have to make such a
stance for Sharone to stop this nonsense.  This is not 1967, for the weapons
Israel has, all of them have.  But, as long as the Arab states have this
"love everything USA", the Palestinians are going to continue to suffer at
the hands of Israel and the US.  War is an extension of diplomacy and vice
versa.  Sharone knows that the Arab states are sedated by the US and that is
why he is continuously lowering the standard of acceptable behavior.  For
those that believe that the palestinians are the aggressors, well check the
records since this problem began and see how  many Palestinians were killed
as opposed to Israelis.  You will find that on average, for every Israeli
killed, ten fold of Palestinians are killed.  Just like other historic
struggles, this one is sustained by world hypocrisy.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou