GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:15:10 EST
It is disheartening to see anyone disparage the person of  Halifa Sallah just
to support one's bias political leanings.

   Halifa, whether one likes it or not, started the conscious  political
orientation of the Gambian masses, and he is going to end it. If given  the
opportunity he will deliver to the Gambian people their needs and  aspirations and
then walked out of the political scene.

    What most failed to realize is that what the Gambia  needs at this
critical juncture of its political history, is not the usual  politicking, partisan
and sectional emotive appeal, but a radical departure  from the past where the
conscious and deliberate process of  nation  building begins.  This is where
we start. This is the challenge we face  now.

      Rene

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい