GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 08:48:44 EST
Sheikh Tejan,

The Faals are my mothers, and they definitely are not afraid of fasting. I
was hahataaying but I know that the Nyangs just started this rumour to hide
their love for food and their inclination to chaalit whenever Ramadan comes
around.
Ramadan Mubarak, and may Allah grant all of us long life, good health and
peace to witness another Ramadan.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 12/29/00 8:41:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,