GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:42:21 -0700
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 15 Sep 2000 11:59:04 -0700
From: International Bicycle Fund <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [wa-afr] FW: ACTION:  Support peacekeeping - 2 sign-on ltrs

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7102/18/_/23029/_/969044345/

Shall we sign-on?

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACTION: Support peacekeeping - 2 sign-on ltrs

ADNA Action:  000913
Message from:  Better World Fund
For contact information see also:
http://www.betterworldfund.org

Dear ADNA members,

Following find the text of two sign on letters, one to Congress and
one to Clinton regarding peacekeeping and the UN.  Feel free to
share these with your networks, and reply with your signature
authority directly to Better World Campaign as noted below.  Note
the deadline for the first letter (Congressional leaders) is Monday
Sept 18, close of business, and for the 2nd, more Africa specific
letter (President Clinton) is Wed Sept 20 close of business.

Regards,
Vicki Ferguson
ADNA Communications Facilitator