GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:29:52 -0500
Mr. Sidibeh:

Your doctrine in asserting the climate under NADD's leadership should not be seen in my
view as anger, but an enlightenment of engagement.  This is what we need in a debate.
Issues and concerns should be raised as to seeking  other alternatives against the
APRC dictatorship.

I believe that Jammeh has exhausted diplomacy with the opposition.  My conclusion is that
Caesar wants to render to himself that are not his.  Thus, enough is enough.  The NADD
leadership should not be given a blanket support without engagement.

What is the purpose of going to court with a dictator who does whatever he wants in
the Gambia?  I hope many would follow your line of engagement.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh