GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:48:08 +0000
Hi Jabou,

I am not relegating your imput to personal attacks and personality politics
because i made my point very clear.

I agree with you on the point below but how much energy do we have to spend
in getting these people back together. If these people represent the
interest of Gambians i don't see what the problem is. So i guess one might
rather direct its energy to a victory against AFPRC than a no win situation.

Yesterday on GRTS news Mr Peters went to reconcile with Jammeh and when
interviewd by the journalist he insist that he is still the Campaign Manager
of UDP. He sound so confused that i myself got confused as to what his visit
to the President was all about. I tried to read the papers to really
understand why this guy went to reconcile with Jammeh but it is still not
clear to me.

One thing i believe is if we all believe in what we say and do i don't see
the reason for the split. I agree with you this requires a lot of sacrifice
and to add to it, it is a test for the opposition as to how prepared they
are to save our nation. How much they have to give to make sure that
gambians are free.

The situation at home calls for sacrifice and dedication from all Gambians.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい