GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:17:11 +0000
Jaajef Ndey,

You wouldn't have gone to Oslo at this time
because the days (and therefore the fasting hours)
are even shorter there??? I'm sure that Saiks could
even take you to the far north where the fast will only
last a couple of hours per day, although I expect
there will be a queue of Tourays, Kamaras etc
ahead of you.

Ramadan Mubarak

Tony

>>> Ndey Jobarteh
9/December/1999 09:00pm >>>
Awa,

You left out the Ceesays' and someone is asking
me not to forget the seys' but
am not sure about that one:)
Woops i forget the Bojangs' and the Tourays':)

Wishing every one a happy Ramadan and
christmas.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Gambia-L:

I would like to follow Modou Camara, Modou M'Bye
and Jabou's footsteps and
state that  Ramadan is once again knocking on our
doors, and I am starting
right here by asking for forgiveness from those I've
wronged -- I've forgiven
those who wronged me.

May Allah answer ALL of our prayers during this
Holy month.  Ameen Allah.

Modou Camara, I have the same concerns about
the Njies and Drammehs.  This is
the time when their ulcers and headaches flare
up:)))

Regards,

Awa Sey

postings, go to the Gambia-L