GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:30:50 +0000
Annika, thanks for your forward and it seems that the judiciary is forever
lowering the standard for acceptable behavior.  If judges of all people are
denying citizens their right to a fair and speedy trial what can we expect
from say, the NIA, police, armed forces, etc.  Justice delayed, is justice
denied.  This time is Dumo et al, next might be anyone of us.  Are we ever
going to stand up and let our voices be heard as Gambians, not as Dumo's
friend, relative, neighbor, etc.?  What would it take for Gambians to say
enough is enough of this injustice?  Are we that shiftless?

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou