GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:14:39 -0500
Hi folks,

I also heard the BBC program that had Sheikh on, and found it very interesting,
and informative.  It's interesting for the fact that the matter (which I don't
know much about) was at least being discussed, with the help of some new ideas
from The Gambia.  And it was informative to hear the contrasting opinions from
Jamaica and The Gambia.  I just wondered though how much of the opinion of the
lady from Jamaica was sincere.

Katim