GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Basiru Ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:49:35 -0500
What zzupp in Atlanta?  Are we gonna have two July 4th celebrations.
Once again we have demonstrated our selfishness and show everyone how
we as a community can never come to terms. Should I say everywhere we
go and everyother city we are.. we still do the same shit
that is a divided Gambian Community. Come on people y'all can do better
than what is happening in ATL. Couple of years ago it was DC and now
Atlanta, can't you people see the unity that exist in other
communities(Senegalese, Somalians,Ethiopians etc).
  Wow !!!! two websites  http://www.atlgambians.com  and
http://gambianreunion.org/ and two different schedules all on the same
dates..What is going on !!!!! In one of the websites, the slogan reads
"United we stand, divided we Fall" ... you need to scrap this off your
page because your community is already divided.
  In this very difficult moments  that our country is going through, I
beg the Atlanta Gambian community to sit down and come to terms.

LET NO GREED AND PERSONAL INTEREST GUIDE OUR ACTIONS.

For a better Gambian Community

Thanxxxxx

Basiru Ndow