GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:07:29 +0000
Jaajef G-Lers,

For anyone on the L in the UK, this is a job opportunity with the Untied Kingdon Council for Overseas Student Affairs (UKCOSA) working on advice on all aspects of life for overseas students in the UK. It is, I think, based in London.

Yeenduleen ak jaama

Tony

UKCOSA's Advice and Training Team is looking for
two Advice and Training Officers.

One is a new permanent post, the other is a 9-month locum to cover
maternity leave.

The Advice and Training Officers staff UKCOSA's Advice Lines, design
and deliver courses on our National Training Programme and write the
UKCOSA Briefing, Guidance Notes and update the UKCOSA Manual and its
electronic version, Onyx.

The annual salary range is £21,324 - £24,988 (this will be pro rata
for the locum post).

We should be happy to consider a secondment.

If you are interested, or if you know anyone who might be, please
contact Duncan Lane at UKCOSA by 'phone on 0171 226 3762 or by e-
mail -  [log in to unmask]  .

Duncan Lane
Director of Advice and Training