GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:54:38 PDT
Buharry,
You people are doing a wonderful job.This is what it takes to be a human
being.

This incident seems to be very quite and cold in Gothenburg, and I am
requesting for the petion and donation form to be distributed to the main
cities and towns of Sweden.The imam of the Gambian mosque in Gothenburg was
in Stockholm during the meeting,and think you could hand him a copy of some
of these papers.

Because of the communication defficulties,I will aslo suggest that you open
an account were we can post our donations.

I salute you all in your endeavours. May the Almighty give us more strength
for togetherness and love for mankind.

Yahya